Today’s music market is all about owning your publishing rights and learning how to profit from your music as an independent artist. There are key elements needed to make sure you are protected, and various ways to turn a profit.
In this video, Erin M. Jacobson, Esq. explains:
- how to set-up your own music publishing company for your original music
- the basics of running your publishing company
- the different royalty streams and publishing contracts you need to know to protect your music and function properly as a company
- what agreements you NEED to have in place
- how to protect your music the RIGHT way
- what is REQUIRED for collecting your royalty payments
- the different ways of exploiting your music to earn money from it
This is prime information that many independent musicians neglect to learn — and it results in massive problems with being able to use or license your music, and losses of substantial money you should be paid.
Here’s a preview of the essential information you will get in this video:
This package includes the video described above + a Songwriter Split Agreement template you can use for all co-writing sessions!
Click here if you need the CA version.
Your download links will appear on your screen after you have completed Checkout. Please download your files by right clicking and choosing “Save As” or “Download Linked File.” Downloads are available only once.